Thursday, January 2, 2014

A little about me

Hello everyone. My name is Jillian. I am 27 years old, married, and currently living in Texas. I figured Id start off my new blog telling the readers a bit about myself and a bit about the blog.

The concept of blogging for others to read is a relatively new idea for me. I first came across blogs a few years ago, most of them being beauty blogs. The thing is, Im not a "beauty blogger", I dont own or use enough beauty products to have a continuous blog about them. Then I figured, I dont have to fit into an exact category do I? I have many interests, so why cant I write about all of them? Maybe this blog will have a little something for everyone.

Heres my mini-bio:
   Im 27 and have been married for just over 7 years. My husband is awesome, Im choosing not to disclose his name at this time, for comfort/safety reasons. We dont have any children (at this time?), but we do have 3 cats. I was born in California, but have lived in several cities in Cali and Texas, as well as having lived in Germany, Montana, and North Carolina. As an adult I have traveled to Canada, France, Turkey, Lebanon, Israel, and Jordan, as well as a few other European countries when I was a child. Currently I am a student, and to be honest Im not really sure what I "want to be when I grow up". I have many interests and ideas, but no real sense of direction. I have had many struggles in life, most of which I wont talk about here, but one that I definitely will, and that is weight/health/body image. That however, will be its own blog post. Im not really expecting hundreds or thousands of readers. Im not expecting any type of fame or money to come my way via this blog. I just love to talk, read, write, and share and so I have made myself an outlet. In the future you can look forward to posts about physical and mental health, cooking, decorating, travel, beauty, and general life, which for me will consist of school, moving, pets, marriage, etc..

    Anyway, if youve made it this far, thanks for reading. I intend to post at least once a week and I hope youll continue to read.

 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment