Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The TMI Tag (from YouTube)

   This post was meant to be "Beauty Favorites of 2013", however I have not yet had the time to photograph and swatch everything that I need to do for it. Taking care of my cat O'Malley has been a 24/7 job the last 2 weeks, so Ill get around to it soon I hope. (If you have no idea what Im talking about, read my "For the love of cats" post).
    Anyway, I love YouTube, but Im not brave enough to make videos on there, which is why I blog. However I love a lot of the Tags they do on YT, so I figured why not bloggify one. :)
    Without further ado:

TMI Tag

1: What are you wearing? Black yoga pants from Old Navy, Grey Owl Tshirt, Teal hoodie
2: Ever been in love? Yes, twice
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Yes, once. It was pretty awful. We actually broke up multiple times, which sometimes included suicide threats on his side. He was cheating and crazy, and didnt really come out and say he was breakig up the final time.
4: How tall are you? 5ft 6.5inches
5: How much do you weigh? Its a little embarrassing, but it goes along with my whole body image/health thing so, 285lbs
6: Any tattoos? Yes, one small one. Its a purple 8th note on my right middle finger.
7: Any piercings? 2 holes in each earlobe, and one cartilage on my left ear
8: OTP? Hands down Damon and Elena (Im glad the YT people cleared up with OTP means, cuz what?)
9: Favourite show? The Vampire Diaries, 19 Kids and Counting, Sister Wives
10: Favourite bands? Massive Attack, Florence + The Machine
11: Something you miss? Being fit and warmer weather
12: Favourite song? Angel by Massive Attack
13: How old are you? 27
14: Zodiac sign?  Leo
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Humor and intelligence
16: Favourite Quote? Ummm "All that we are is the result of what we have thought, what you think, you become"- Buddha
17: Favourite actor? I love Ryan Gosling, Winona Ryder, Leonardo di Caprio, Gabriel Garcia Bernal, and Scarlett Johansson
18: Favourite color? Purple, anywhere from grape to eggplant, sometimes lavender
19: Loud music or soft? Soft, I have sensitive ears and dont like loud noises
20: Where do you go when you're sad? In to my bed with a book or a movie
21: How long does it take you to shower? Depending on what Im doing in there 8-15 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Usually around 15 minutes, but if Im wearing makeup and all that, around 30 minutes
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Ive been threatened with a fight in school, but otherwise just with my two brothers
24: Turn on? Beautiful hands, long hair, and having a good ability with words
25: Turn off? Bad hygeine and ignorance
26: The reason I joined Youtube? (Blogging in my case) Because I wanted a space to share and organize my thoughts and to maybe be of use to others
27: Fears? Dying in general, deep water, plane flights, and being totally alone
28: Last thing that made you cry? Feeling stressed about taking care of Omalley
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Today to my husband via the internet, and Omalley
30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name? (Blogging name) Jill is my name and Reve means dream in French, which is a language I love. This blog is kind of a compilation of my dreams/wishes, and Ive used the word Reve in all my online things for many years because of the name of a place in one of my favorite plays A Streetcar Named Desire
31: Last book you read? "Love in the time of Cholera" by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
32: The book you're currently reading? Im between books right now, but Im thinking about what I want to read next
33: Last show you watched? Sister Wives
34: Last person you talked to? In person, my housemate Michael. In general, my friend Brittney
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Ashlin is one of my best friends
36: Favourite food? Oh god... Hummus, Samosa, Clementine, Jalapeno Chips, aaaaand Enchiladas
37: Place you want to visit? Southern France, India, and Morocco
38: Last place you were? My moms house
39: Do you have a crush? Umm not really.
40: Last time you kissed someone? September 19, 2013
41: Last time you were insulted? Ummm sometime around August. I was told I was too dependent on my husband.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Chocolate, Vanilla, Sea Salt Caramel or Lemon
43: What instruments do you play?? Flute and learning the Ukelele
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? My wedding band and a tiny elephant stud earring I wear in my cartilage
45: Last sport you played? Uhhh... yeah I dont play sports really. I just go to the gym, walk, and dance around :p
46: Last song you sang? "You make me feeel liiike, Ive been locked out of Heavennn, For to looooong" Bruno Mars- "Locked out of Heaven"
47: Favourite chat up line? I hate chat up lines, but I guess the one that is most amusing is "Did it hurt?.. What?... When you fell from Heaven.."  hah
48: Have you ever used it? Im too cool for that :p
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Uh I guess I technically hung out with my mom today?
50: Who should answer these questions next? I highly doubt someone is going to read this and reply, but if youre reading this, you should answer this TAG in the comments below :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment